Northern Gardens has been enhancing residential and commercial properties in the Cody area since 1994. Whether you’re building new or re-landscaping, our team of professionals will take you from your dreams to the final installation. Combining experience with ideas, we focus on adding distinction and personality to your unique garden, yard or lot. Choosing Northern Gardens ensures your access to a large variety of quality trees, shrubs and workmanship that’s guaranteed for one year.
Included in our nursery planting service is delivery, mulch, stakes, soil conditioner and an initial starter fertilizer application.
- Other services that we offer:
- Landscape Contractor
- Plant recommendations for our area
- Fall Tree Transfilm spray for evergreens: minimizes winter dehydration of needles.
- Deep Root Fertilization for trees and shrubs. The best time of the year to fertilize trees and shrubs is fall. We use a slow release, low salt content fertilizer for this root feeding process. Plants need to be fed regularly to promote growth and help keep trees and shrubs healthy.
- Edging - vinyl, steel and aluminum
- Weed mat - typar
- Weed mat - staples
- Bark - shredded, medium and large, colored bark
- Soil Amnedments - Soil Pep, Glacier Goldcompost, sheep manure, peat moss, vermiculite
- Rock - river, limestone and scoria
- Tree straps
- Sod - Special Order